I. Presentation: Isis
- At your digication account, you will see at the bottom of the page when you first log on that you are registered for this course: CRT Spring 2016. When you click that title, you will be able to access your gradebook and see your scores in the class from now on (similar to your blackboard courses). From now on, your gradebook will get updated and you can track your grades throughout the semester. You are working towards 100 points in this class. We are at 21 now (some of you have already presented so have a score of 26 out of 26 right now--- 100%/A+).
- If you have questions about missing work, scores, etc, you will need to come see me in office hours (right after class).
- There are no office hours today because Carmen is doing classroom observations!
- Carmen will be at a conference this weekend and not responding to emails. Please hold questions and concerns until Monday.
- Monday's assignment is a writing assignment--- no reading required! You have many more options than what is on the syllabus---please click here. Don't come to class Monday unless you have the writing with you.
III. Covering the Derrick Bell Reader (Click here for the link to the readings)
Chapter 1: Ashley
Chapter 2: (someone absent on Monday?)
Chapter 3: Rohan and Shomari
Chapter 4: Muhammad and Luke
Chapter 5: Fatmata and Jo
Chapter 6: Carmen
Chapter 7: (someone absent on Monday?)
Chapter 8: Stevieanna
Chapter 9: Tom and Alyssa
Chapter 10: Philip
Chapter 11: Isis
Chapter 12: (someone absent on Monday?)
Chapter 13: (someone absent on Monday?)
IV. Open Discussion: Agreements, Disagreements, Confusions, Curiousities
Jot down notes on your homework of things Bell addresses that builds on what we discussed here today.