The Last Class
Part One: Breakfast
(with Q&A about final exam/ePortfolio)
Part Two: Show and Tell
Part Three: The Last Multimodal Activity
Critical Race Theory Is . . .
Make your last chart/visual and post it to the wall as a final goodbye to the course and your colleagues.
Final reminders and help:
- For ePortfolio Help, click these words for info: Weblinking Information, Using the Gallery Module, Making Tables (and Banners)
- Any reading responses from #14-20 must be submitted in HARD COPY during class; if you want your midterm ePortfolio re-graded, submit your GRADE SHEET during class (do not email asking for an extension or special consideration because it won't be answered).
- If you want to know your grades, check your grades on the ePortfolio. Go to the digication homepage and select “CRT Spring 2016.” You will see a MY GRADES option. Add up your score. There are 100 POINTS in this class. While you are there, go to the top buttons and select the one that says “E-PORTFOLIOS.” There you can see everyone’s ePortfolio for inspiration and collegiality!
- Click here for the guidelines of the final ePortfolio/final exam. This will be graded starting 12:30pm on May 25 (do not email asking for an extension or special consideration because it won't be answered).
- You must SUBMIT the ePortfolio via the Digication Platform on May 25 or earlier if you finish early (go to ePortfolio Settings, choose the SUBMIT button and keep clicking until the whole ePort has been officially submitted)
- Your attendance points will be added to the ePortfolio grades today (check the policy on page 4 of your syllabus). Your grade is based on a total of 100 points.
Have a great summer!