Welcome to Spring 2016!
I. Three-Question Interview (followed by the Name Game)
II. Partnered Introductions
- Interview your partner based on questions 1-3 above. Be sure you add in one more question of your own.
- Feel free to write down your partner’s answers as you will need to remember what they tell you.
III. Name Game
The name game is an activity that we will do for the beginning of the semester. At the start of each class, 2-3 people will have to go around the room and say everyone's name. This activity is meant to form community. This may be the only class you have this semester where you know everyone's names and interact with them significantly. This is something to be taken seriously---hence, we start this course by making sure we know everyone's names!
IV. Overview of the Course Website and Syllabus with Q&A
- Please remember that there is an agenda like this for every class. If you miss a day, look at the agenda. Do not send an email asking what you missed.
- No handwritten work can be accepted. Please bring hardcopies!
- Feel free to comment to any page here at this website. We will discuss your question or share the contribution that you made.
- Please also get in the habit of pointing out website typos to Carmen. Let's get in the habit of doing this for one another since we will all be designing websites in this class.
IV. First Writing Prompt: THOUGHT EXPERIMENT
V. Share with partners and whole class